commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] FTP client date parsing: new format
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:46:12 GMT
I'm sorry, you're right again.
IWhen you first wrote me about the numeric date I assumed that the new
system just happened to handle it, without bothering to look at the
regex that decided what the date parser must parse.  Then when I hadn't
heard from you for awhile, I thought we were over this hump.

But yes, this is a problem, and it looks as if Rory's fix is a good one.
  I will add some junit test cases to verify this.