commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] FTP client date parsing: new format
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:29:39 GMT
OK.
There are no logging statements because jakarta-commons-net has no
dependencies on any particular logging package.  Ant does.

I assume this <configuration> thing is a part of a custom task or
revised <ftp> task of your own design.  That would be the place to put
in logging.  You could even put in the stack trace.

It would probably be easier to write a mini standalone java program that
invokes commons-net-ftp directly, connects with the same server, and
debug that.

If you don't want to do that and can get me access to that server, I
would be willing to try it.  (If you do that, you'll probably want to
reply directly to me and not send your server connection parameters to
the list.)

Steve