commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [ALL]Release help needed
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:42:35 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:

>On Apr 2, 2005 1:32 PM, Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@t-online.de> wrote:
>

>>Martin Cooper wrote:

>>>I've added you to the auth list for 'site'. There may be a (hopefully
>>>short) delay while this gets propagated to the live repo.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Martin Cooper
>>>

>>Hm, how long can this delay be? I still can't commit because of a
>>failing authorization to ASF Committers (that's what the svn client
>>tells me).
>>

>I don't think the automatic update has been set up yet, so it needs
>one of the infra@ folks to do an svn update. But make sure you checked
>out with https and not http. ;-)
>
>--
>Martin Cooper

Sorry for bothering you all again, but I still cannot commit to the
jakarta site module.

In my desperation I have created a patch with my changes to the site. It
adds a news item about the new configuration release and updates the
version numbers on the download page. I would be glad if somebody please
could apply this patch, so that I can continue with the remaining steps.
(I know this could be a bit problematic because there seem to be updates
quite often.)

The patch is attached. For the case that it gets filtered by the list it
can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/site.diff

Thanks very much!
Oliver