commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [ALL]Release help needed
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:52:38 GMT
Okay, I made some progress in the meantime:

The server indeed needs some time for catching up changes. This problem
is solved.

I also figured out, which files of the site module I have to update. But
unfortunately I do not have commit rights on this module. Can anybody
grant me the necessary rights or do I have to ask if there are
volounteers that can update the site to reflect the new configuration
1.1 release?

Thx
Oliver