commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <>
Subject Struture of form definitions
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 14:38:56 GMT
Hello I posted this to the user list but its perhaps better posted
here as I guess only you guys will know.

I'm a little confused about which is the correct structure of form
definition. I see that there's no DTD so I guess you're waiting to see
how things pan-out. But having some idea about the intended direction
would be useful before starting to write some XSL that assume a given

<fd:field id="foo" required="true">
 <fd:datatype base="string" />
    <fd:failmessage>Thats a bad foo</fd:failmessage>

One of the samples is structured as follows.

   <fd:field id="email" required="true">
     <fd:datatype base="string">
     <fd:failmessage>Enter an <b>email</b> address:</fd:failmessage>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message