commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sql] test patch, tag request
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:27:20 GMT
> I submitted patches before and I guess I left out this piece for the test class.  It just
tests that default values are read correctly from the xml.  Also, it defaults the base dir,
which made testing in Eclipse easier, I think (I did this a while back).

> Also, could someone tag the SQL module with just a daily tag, like 1.0-dev-20050415 or
whatever?  Now that my patches are accepted, my codebase is the same as CVS and a tag would
be nice.

The commons-sql module just migrated over to db.apache.org under the
new name ddlutils. Please feel free to register at the developer
mailing list there once its up and running. Btw, the jakarta CVS does
not contain the current codebase anymore AFAIK, because jakarta
recently moved over to SVN.
But I do not think that we will tag the code daily, because I wouldn't
know what the benefit of this would be.

Tom