commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Stansberry <bes_commons_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [logging] possible errors in child first cases
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:01:51 GMT
Sorry to waste your time; false alarm. The child-first
cases are fine.  Somehow my commons-logging.jar had
everything but the kitchen sink in it, including the
demonstration code.

Good news is with that problem fixed and a refactored
LogFactoryImpl, JCL worked as expected in all cases.

Brian

--- Brian Stansberry <bes_commons_dev@yahoo.com>