commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: maven question
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:38:47 GMT
Hi Kyle,

	The first time you need to add an environment in your eclipse settings to define your maven
repository home :
	maven -Dmaven.eclipse.workspace=/your/path/to/your/eclipse/workspace eclipse:add-maven-repo

	Then, in any maven project you generate your eclipse configuration :
	maven eclipse
	and you import it in eclipse (import an existing project ... in eclipse)

Arnaud