commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [httpclient] Jars in the repository
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:33:49 GMT
Odi,

I have not looked at the proposed solution, so I may be wrong here, but
I think it _should_ simply prepopulate the <HTTPCLIENT_HOME>\lib from an
external repository (such as ibiblio). If it is indeed the case I
personally see no problem with removing dependencies from SVN. I will
not insist, though

Oleg