commons-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Discovery
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:32:02 GMT
Rory,

if you take care of the jakarta release...maven repo stuff is easy. i can do it.

thanks,
dims

On 4/20/05, Rory Winston <rwinston@eircom.net> wrote:
> Sorry Fernando, I meant a 0.3-RC jar.
>
> Do you know if the patches are already in CVS (i.e. if Discovery was built from CVS now,
and released into apache dist/ that would be good enough? If so, I can cut a release easily
enough. I dont know about the Maven repository stuff, but I could put a release on Jakarta.

> "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org> wrote:
>

> > Hi Rory,
> >
> > Rory Winston wrote:
> > > AFAIK, Discovery has been inactive for quite a while now. I dont know if you
will find any of the original developers still around, to be honest.

> > > What exactly needs to be done here? Would an easy solution just be to package
up a Discovery-0.2-RC1 and make that .jar available?