commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [all] site deploy on failed
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:34:35 GMT
Anyone can do it.  The file to update is
commons-build/sandbox-build.xml and what needs to be changed is the
siteAddress element.

I assume this should be changed to  Can someone
confirm that correct?

I recently changed [id] to have a full POM (i.e., not extend the file
above) like most of the commons-proper components do.  Seems a lot of
sandbox components still use the POM inheritance approach.  IIRC, we
decided some time ago to move toward just using commons-build for site