commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PRE-PROPOSAL] Commons as an Apache Top Level Project
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:00:25 GMT
The first thing to decide is do we want to go TLP.   Lets not get hung
up on the name.  My read of Hen's post is that the board is not
against a TLP based on what is now Jakarta Commons, so if we want to
go TLP they will at least consider it (without forcing us to expand
scope).  So, all those in favor....

Phil

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:16:31 +0000, Rory Winston <rwinston@eircom.net> wrote:
> Er, I thought the basis of the board's objections as outlined by Henri earlier was that
commons.apache.org as a Java-only repository is a no-no....