commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] FTP client date parsing: new format
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:23:58 GMT
4-6 weeks sounds reasonable.

Rory Winston wrote:
> The last release was from CVS. The docs were (are? - haven't checked) very CVS-centric.
I haven't attmepted to try a release from SVN yet, however I presume it wouldn't be too arduous
a task, given the ease of substitutability between CVS/SVN. I fixed the issue with missing
JUnit tests - they were missing all along (my mistake), I just added them into SVN.

> As regards a timeline, I'm also pretty swamped over the next couple of weeks (starting
a new role, etc), so it will be tight for me until then. If I do get a chance in the next
couple of weeks I will look at fixing some of the more "straightforward" issues in BZ. It
would be nice to get a release out before too long - maybe in the next 4-6 weeks, how does
that sound as a rough timescale estimate?

> "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Rory Winston wrote:
>>
>>>SOunds good. I do think if we go for 1.4 though, we should probably include some
of the smaller issues in BZ that would be easy to fix as well, and maybe get some of those
cleaned up. IIRC, most of the smaller bugs include patches or source listings.