commons-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [net] FTPclient: keeping track of dates of files on the server
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:04:49 GMT
Well, as I wrote in my previous email, timezone setting does help, but I
would like to take it one step further.
When just using plain timezone difference calculation, you are still
comparing server time to the local time and those usually are out-of-sync.
I would like to have it 100% precise: to compare server time to the
server time and local time to local time.
If you would read my original post again, maybe you would see the light :-)

Rgds,
Neeme

P.S. It's a "Mr", as usual in technology mailing lists. Nice try, though :-P