commons-dev mailing list archives

From Agustin Ramos <ara...@ciencias.unam.mx>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Memory leak revealed
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:19:02 GMT
Hans Gilde wrote:

>Paul, this looks just like the leak that's been fixed. It's all the stuff
>getting stuck in the ThreadLocal.
>
>Augustin, have you tried this with the latest build of Jelly?
>
>Hans

Hans

No, it isn´t the ThreadLocal thing,  that was another problem I got
fixed as a patch to
beta4 (which was the one used in my app) in December just removing the
use of ThreadLocal and
tag caching, but few days lather Paul provided a patch. to the latest
build, with caching.

The program I sent was generating too many objs because of the
recompilation of the script.
So It was a false alarm. Sorry. Althought I think I should release the
objects anyway.

I´m currently investigating the issue with the latest from svn. I´ll
keep you informed.

Agustin