commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [configuration]RC3
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:43:56 GMT
Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Oliver Heger wrote:
>
>> I was a bit ill over the weekend, so didn't make any progress in
>> creating the third release candidate. Not sure if I find any time in
>> the next days, but I will try.
>>
>> I had another glance at our bug list, but I think it looks good as it
>> is. Or are there any ambitions in fixing any of them before RC3 (maybe
>> 33926, which is the only one that is no enhancement request)?
>

> I don't think 33926 is a blocking issue for the 1.1 release.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

I agree. The newly reported issues will need some investigation, but IMO
they are not in the way of the release, too. (Some of these suggestions
would have a major impact, but I am not sure if they really meet the
requirements of the average user.)

So I will cut a new RC with the current code base, probably at the end
of the week.

Oliver