commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <burt...@rojo.com>
Subject VOTE: feedparser 0.5.0 RC1
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:09:33 GMT
(Sent this out on Friday but it looks like it bounced... )

OK.
I took the time tonight and made an FeedParser 0.5.0 RC1 available for
testing:

http://apache.org/~burton/

http://apache.org/~burton/commons-feedparser-0.5-beta.tar.gz

This is our initial release and on Monday I'll probably cut 0.5.0 final
assuming there are no objections.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/feedparser/

Since this is a first release a changelog doesn't really apply.  One
thing to note is that this includes Brad's RSS feed location bugfixes.

The current release plan to 1.0 is to release 0.5.0 as a initial
release.  I'll probably want to do a 0.6.0 release right after this with
some refactoring and commons-benchmark.
Then I want to release a FeedParser 1.0 as the code is really solid.

Thanks!

Kevin

get a free iPod!