commons-dev mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [logging] pb using eclipse
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:58:04 GMT
Hi Jorg

My problem is when I take common-logging of from the J2RE/lib/ext in my
appli I get NoClassDefFoundError even with commons-logging.jar passed in
the command line...

Andre

{orion:rcs} java -classpath
/Master/extern/java/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.tomcat_4.1.30/commons-logging.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/ext/commons-httpclient.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/jsse.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/jce.jar

-jar Test.jar
Debut
org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.contrib.ssl.EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.<clinit>(EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:97)
        at Test.main(Test.java:44)

Jörg Schaible wrote:

>A Leg wrote on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:24 AM:
>

>>Hi Jorg
>>
>>Thank's for your help.
>>I have no more access to help, so no way to read head about
>>conf.
>>

>???
>Help/About/Configuration does not call anything of the Eclipse help, its just the path
in the Eclipse menu structure.

>>In fact I have installed httpclient to make an application and
>>as I had some difficulties with, I tried many things.
>>

>Again, what means "install"? Did you just add the jar to your project or are httpclient
jars part of your classpath starting Eclipse (if yes, remove them) ?