commons-dev mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [logging] pb using eclipse
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:28:36 GMT
Hi Jorg

Thank's, with your help I finally find out what was going on.
I had added commons-logging.jar in J2RE/lib/ext.
As soon as I take it off the problem desappear.

I don't really understand why but..

Any ideas welcome

Have a nice time.

Andre

Jörg Schaible wrote:

>A Leg wrote on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:24 AM:
>

>>Hi Jorg
>>
>>Thank's for your help.
>>I have no more access to help, so no way to read head about
>>conf.
>>

>???
>Help/About/Configuration does not call anything of the Eclipse help, its just the path
in the Eclipse menu structure.

>>In fact I have installed httpclient to make an application and
>>as I had some difficulties with, I tried many things.
>>

>Again, what means "install"? Did you just add the jar to your project or are httpclient
jars part of your classpath starting Eclipse (if yes, remove them) ?