commons-dev mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [logging] pb using eclipse
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:23:35 GMT
Hi Jorg

Thank's for your help.
I have no more access to help, so no way to read head about conf.
In fact I have installed httpclient to make an application and as I had
some difficulties with, I tried many things.
Now httpclient is working good for me and my appli is working,
but as side effect I have no more access to help in eclipse, with this
error message about common-logging.
Worse I have 2 devt machines and it is the same on both...

I don't arrive to locate which change create this.
I will follow the classpath as you propose.
Any idea welcome.

Andre