commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [ANN][configuration]Release candidate 1.1RC2
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:30:29 GMT
Looks good to me.  I checked the sigs (using
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/configuration/KEYS) and
hashes and all worked, though the md5 files include trailing cr/lf that
caused my script to choke.

One small nit:

NOTICE.txt is missing from source and binary distros and jar.

Some test cases generate error messages to standard error when I run
"ant clean test" though the build succeeds. Don't know if this is a
problem or not.  It does not look like any test cases actually fail.

Phil