commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons email 1.0
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:48:45 GMT
+1 modulo the following nits:

* Binary distro includes NOTICE.txt in the jar (top level, should
probably be with LICENSE.txt in META-INF) but not in the top level
directory of the distribution.
* Source distro does not include NOTICE.txt
* Ant build.xml in source distro fails with MalformedURLException in get
deps.  When I regenerated the build.xml using maven ant, the regenerated
build.xml worked.  Could be build.xml is out of date?
* Make sure to update the repo link on the web site to point to svn.

Phil