commons-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lin <xuhua....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [chain] questions about various servlet/*Mapper classes
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:02:06 GMT
Thanks, I'll file a bug in the Bugzilla. It seems the problem is that
in ChainProcessor, there is no need to save the catalog as a request
attribute since CatalogFactory already had it,  it only needs to save
the catalog name in the context so the next command can retrieve the
catalog name and use that to retrieve the catalog. If CONFIG_ATTR is
set, ChainProcessor should put that value in the context too so the
next command can retrieve value of CONFIG_ATTR and get the catalog
through the ServletContext. If this seems the right way to fix it, I
can submit patches.

Howard