commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy McBride" <andy.mcbr...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject RE: [logging] DON_QUIXOTE branch
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:47:43 GMT
This is good to see, anything which leads towards a more predictable
behaviour for CL is great.

I would personally prefer the static binding approach over byte code
manipulation as a more deterministic approach.

I'm curious at to your choice of 'Don Quixote' as a branch name, please,
please put me out of my misery and explain what the reference means! :-)

Regards,

Andy