commons-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Loney <lo...@spiritedsw.com>
Subject Commons Collections contribution
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:55:30 GMT
I would like to contribute a supplement to Collections developed over
the past couple of years. The supplement is available at:

http://www.spiritedsw.com/collections/index.html

If there is interest, I will change the copyright and submit these to
Jakarta.

Each class has a robust test case and is well-documented. I would
exclude the proxy package; the proxy package is a useful complement to
Collections, but does not belong in Collections proper.

The contribution is more substantial than a conventional patch, so I'm
not sure of the preferred submission mechanism.

Please let me know if you find this supplement useful or have any
questions.

--
Fred Loney
Spirited Software, Inc.