commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject RE: [VOTE] [email] promote RC4 to 1.0 status
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:40:45 GMT
hi eric

i don't know of a way to convert a binary to an ascii armored sign. so
it's best to try signing again using your laptop. (it's important not to
use any ASF server for signing for security reasons).

i've never used PGPMail but i wonder (after looking at the wiki) whether
it's the 'text output' option that needs to be checked. you'll be able
to tell quite easily if it's ascii armoured since they'll be a header
and a footer text explaining. the body will be a string of alphanumerics
with no odd characters.

- robert

robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>