commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release commons email 1.0
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:48:34 GMT
Okay..

I'll take care of those changes.

The build.xml could definitly be out of date..   It has been patched a
couple times by hand, and then we have had those patches get wiped out
by the Maven build.   Recently some patches were added to the Maven Ant
plugin, it may be that the "hand" tweaking is no longer required.   Did
you get this error: "no protocol: ${javamail-1.3.2.url}"?  I am going to
regenerate the Maven one and commit it.

I have tweaked the docs, I'll try and tackle the other little changes
today.

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Steitz [mailto:phil@steitz.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:49 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release commons email 1.0

+1 modulo the following nits:

* Binary distro includes NOTICE.txt in the jar (top level, should
probably be with LICENSE.txt in META-INF) but not in the top level
directory of the distribution.
* Source distro does not include NOTICE.txt
* Ant build.xml in source distro fails with MalformedURLException in get

deps.  When I regenerated the build.xml using maven ant, the regenerated

build.xml worked.  Could be build.xml is out of date?
* Make sure to update the repo link on the web site to point to svn.

Phil