commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [sandbox] sandbox-build?
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:53:28 GMT
Hi all,

it seems the commons-id project requires the sandbox-build directory
to be in place, which is not part of the svn:externals list on
trunks-sandbox.  I don't know whether the commons-id project.xml needs
to be fixed or whether the svn:externals list is incomplete.  Could
anybody who knows better than me please fix it?

BTW, I tried to modify svn:externals myself, but I can't.  I do have
commit access on /jakarta/commons/sandbox/ but not on
/jakarta/commons/.  Since trunks-sandbox is not under sandbox/ I can't
modify it.  I don't know if this is intentional or whether the
authorization file should grant commit access on
/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox to the jakarta-commons-sandbox group
as well.

Oh, and no, I don't think I need commit access to commons-proper ATM,
I could have granted that to myself easily ;-)

Stefan