commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] initial code for Digester2.0
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:19:33 GMT
As you've discovered, at the technical level Commons karma is
project-wide.  Socially, the practice has been to do exactly what
you've done -- ask to participate and get accepted by the other
developers working on that package.

+1 on Oliver for Digester.  I wish I had time to participate -- the
ideas sound really interesting -- but it's good to see that the
package is being cared for so ably.

Craig