commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:43:05 GMT
<snip>
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:36:34 -0800, Craig McClanahan <craigmcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vic, the fact that *you* may not find a particular package useful has
> nothing to do with what other people might think :-).
>
> Craig
</snip>

http://www.jccmi.edu/InfoTech/Training/EmailEtiquette.html

Flaming is a net tradition but has no place in professional
communications.  Flaming is expressing a strong opinion without
emotion held back.  Tact and courtesy are not objectives.  In other
words, really stupid things get said.  If you encounter a flame war on
a public conference, do your part to get it under control before the
administration has to step in.  Flame wars do nothing except take up
bandwidth, waste managerial and administrative time and, of course,
give us proof that the human race still has some important evolution
to complete.

"Heaven has changed.  The Sky now goes all the way to our feet.

~Dakota Jack~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this