commons-dev mailing list archives

From WHIRLYCOTT <p...@whirlycott.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r149313 - in jakarta/commons/sandbox/javaflow/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/bytecode/bcel/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/testcode/
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:10:19 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Well, the point is that the file writing code is
> temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
> That's why fixing it is not that important.

Yes, I was going to ask about that one... can you let me in on your
plans for this?  I agree that it should go away, but I haven't spent any
time rethinking this.

> Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
> your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
> hunks are not being found.

How goofy.  The subclipse client isn't as painfree as the cvs one from
what I can tell.  The team synchronizing perspective occasionally
indicates to me that there differences between local and remote when
there are none.  I'm not sure what could cause this... will investigate.

phil.