commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shey Rab Pawo <pawo.shey....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcl blog post
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:49:26 GMT
> Anyway... I called my newborn connection pool BDCP (basic database
> connection pool).
>
> Its about 1/5 the size of DBCP and a LOT easier to maintain.

I built my own connection pool for similar but less informed reasons.
I found DBCP to be simply unworkable for some reason.  I may have been
at fault, but I normally do not have that much trouble with anything.
I would be very interested in seeing your BDCP, if you are making that
public.

--
The radiance of all the stars does not equal a sixteenth part of the
moon's radiance, likewise, good deeds giving us merit, all these do