commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: commons benchmark in sandbox.
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:43:22 GMT
With so many benchmark and profiling tools available that do not require
instrumenting the code, what real benefit do you see this providing?
Similarly, with AspectJ [or other alternatives], what are you providing
that goes beyond what you might do in that space?

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

"Kevin A. Burton" <burton@newsmonster.org> wrote on 02/16/2005 01:27:24