commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] initial code for Digester2.0
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 07:57:05 GMT
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:52:16 +1300, Simon Kitching <skitching@apache.org> wrote:
> > Isn't it about time to give Digester2 a place in SVN, so I can either
> > create patches against it or  directly commit to it. What about a
> > branch in commons proper? Or at least the sandbox?
>
> Done.
>
> Do you have commit rights to Digester? If not, I'd be happy to propose a
> vote...

Well, not quite sure, how this is handled, but as I have commit access
to commons transaction, I should have rights on Digester as well. But
I seem to remember that it is polite to have some sort of vote done by
the current committers.

Who are the current committers? Is there anyone other than you?

Oliver