commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brad Neuberg <b...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: commons benchmark in sandbox.
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:34:08 GMT

>>Similarly, with AspectJ [or other alternatives], what are you providing
>>that goes beyond what you might do in that space?
>>

>I haven't played around much with ApsectJ but it doesn't do a lot of what
>I want.  I mean I'd have to provide my own function advice which would
>have to implement benchmarking so I'm back to square one.

The benefit of Kevin's system is you don't have to adopt the entire aspect
way of programming just to get benchmarking.

Brad Neuberg, bkn3@columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.