commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] x:set null pointer exception
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:12:01 GMT
I fear this used to be treated as "exception eater".
More precisely: it throwed if it could not parse the xpath.
But it just gave null if there were some other exceptions...
So the easy thing would probably be to return null if there was an
exception at evaluating XPath... (I think this is what most processors
do anyways).

paul