commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gaffga <>
Subject [betwixt] Bug in attribute output to SAX events. local name differs from qualified name
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:54:43 GMT

found some strange behavior with BetwixtTransfomer in cocoon that comes
from a problem of the SAX output of betwixt, as I think.

The attributes of a start element SAX event local names that differ from
there qualified names for attributes without namespace applied.

I wrote a small testcase to demonstrate the bug, but I wasn't able to
track it down and fix it.
It seems to be a problem in the introspector, as I see it. Perheaps
somebody more familiar with betwixt could have a look at it.

The bugreport is at

The testcase is attached to the bugreport as a patch.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message