commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Eubanks <jo...@eubot.com>
Subject Re: [functor] status evolution ?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:19:34 GMT
Stephen,

Thanks for your help. Because this project seems to be in a state of
limbo, I've decided to use JGA instead. (JGA is another functor API
based on Java 5 generics. It also has a lot of the features that I
wanted to see added to commons-functor.)  I'd rather not fork
commons-functor into a separate sourceforge project. Perhaps one of the
existing committers will take over the lead development someday.

Best regards,
Brian