commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [Subversion] Conversion Error - Revision Keyword
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:21:50 GMT
We should write a script to do this change, no use having 10+ people
doing a manual correct if its scriptable.

Are we going to allow all keywords? I think that's the way to go, no
confusion anymore.
set svn:keywords=LastChangedDate Date LastChangedRevision Revision Rev
LastChangedBy Author HeadURL URL Id

I did a small test:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/xdocs/keywords.txt
and if you do a checkout all keywords are replaced.

If there are no objections, I'll try to write a script this weekend
(unless somebody beats me to do it).

I will also remove the .cvsignore files in the same update.
Is there a good reason to set the svn:ignore property?
I just use global-ignores svn config option and not a property for
each directory.

-- Dirk