commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <>
Subject Re: [Subversion] Conversion Error - Revision Keyword
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:21:50 GMT
We should write a script to do this change, no use having 10+ people
doing a manual correct if its scriptable.

Are we going to allow all keywords? I think that's the way to go, no
confusion anymore.
set svn:keywords=LastChangedDate Date LastChangedRevision Revision Rev
LastChangedBy Author HeadURL URL Id

I did a small test:
and if you do a checkout all keywords are replaced.

If there are no objections, I'll try to write a script this weekend
(unless somebody beats me to do it).

I will also remove the .cvsignore files in the same update.
Is there a good reason to set the svn:ignore property?
I just use global-ignores svn config option and not a property for
each directory.

-- Dirk

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> The CVS to subversion conversion incorrectly set the case-sensitive
> "Revision" keyword to "revision"  on the svn:keywords property for all
> files - is there anyway (& anyone) who can correct this automatically for
> commons or do we need to manually update this property for everything on a
> project by project basis?
> Niall

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: