commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject [feedparser] Release HOWTO?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:05:44 GMT
I'm pending on doing a first beta release of FeedParser here shortly.

Is there a document anywhere describing current release procedures
including:

- Release Candidate scheduling
- Nighly build setup
- Gump integration
- Archive setup

... For the life of me I couldn't find anything like this.

Thanks!

Kevin

get a free iPod!