commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Eubanks <>
Subject Re: [functor] status evolution ?
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:02:12 GMT
Hello All,

I'm writing a book that mentions the functor project. So I'd like to see
this project promote in the near future too.
This project is very promising. There are a few things I'd like to
change or add, though, before it should promote.

What are the responsibilities of lead developer? I'll step up.

Marc DEXET wrote:

>Stephen Colebourne wrote:
>>AFAIN, [functor] lost its lead developer to other tasks. The
>>code is stable,
>>but unless he, or someone else, steps up and pushes it
>>forward, its likely
>>to stay in the sandbox.
>Arghhh. It's bad news.
>How many projects use or would use functor at this point ?
>It's a very good looking tool.
>I think there's some action to do, but what ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message