commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <>
Subject How do I import into the sandbox?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:09:57 GMT
Maybe this is a stupid question but spending the last 30 minutes I can't
figure out how to import into SVN.

Doesn't document it... and all I can figure out from the above and the
dox is that the import command would be:

svn import

Is this correct?  "benchmark" is the name of the package I want to
import and play with in the sandbox.

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator).  Visit Ask me for an
invite!  Also see #rojo if you want to chat.

Rojo is Hiring! -

get a free iPod!
       AIM/YIM - sfburtonator,  Web -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: