commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject How do I import into the sandbox?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:09:57 GMT
Maybe this is a stupid question but spending the last 30 minutes I can't
figure out how to import into SVN.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/UsingSVN

Doesn't document it... and all I can figure out from the above and the
dox is that the import command would be:

svn import
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/sandbox/benchmark/trunk
jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox/benchmark

Is this correct?  "benchmark" is the name of the package I want to
import and play with in the sandbox.

Kevin

get a free iPod!