commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commons site broken.. shot myself in the foot!
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:47:39 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

>Yes, especially if it differs from the sandbox. I'll fix it. I did point
>this out in my other email before this happened...

The sandbox is like that too, and it is necessary to build the base part
of the site, so I won't change it.

It's not wise to inherit the same files you use as a master build - the
site should probably be a different subdirectory to the parent, but a
longer term strategy can be looked at now. For now, you should be able
to copy the siteDirectory from commons-lang - it uses an expression to
make sure it is correct.

- Brett