commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject Re: commons site broken.. shot myself in the foot!
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:38:52 GMT
Kevin A. Burton wrote:

> Crap...
>
> I just shot myself in the foot.  Anyone care to help?
>
> I pushed to the wrong directory and now

More on this subject btw:

the <siteDirectory> in commons-build is

/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons

Which is the worst setting right?  I think the problem is that I
extended the commons-build/project.xml like I did when I was in the
sandbox thinking this was the correct approach.  Guess I was wrong.

It looks like httpclient doesn't do this (to pick a random sample).

I'm trying to get a new version of the site up (because I feel really
guilty about breaking it) but I can't find instructions and:

1. in commons-build "maven site" is taking FOREVER.. ug. It's stuck
checking a bunch of links right now!

2. Whats up with the commons-site-deploy goal in maven.xml?   which one
should I use?

Kevin

get a free iPod!