commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kris Nuttycombe" <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject [pipeline][commons-build]Re: commons-pipeline site
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:42:47 GMT
Hi, Martin,

Sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you on this. Can you
give me a little more detail on the first one?  As far as I can tell,
the only Javascript on the page is coming from commons-site.jsl in the
commons-build project (it's being included by maven site:generate) and
it appears to want to try to swap out the image depending upon the width
of the window within which the site is viewed.

What browser are you using? This may be an issue that affects the pages
for other projects.

As far as #2 goes, I wasn't sure what the standard protocol was for site
deployment. In the future I can just have all of the site contents at
the root in the tarball.

Kris