commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver.He...@t-online.de (Oliver Heger)
Subject Re: [configuration] 1.1 release
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:02:57 GMT
As promised I have created the commons-configuration-1.1RC1 release
candidate. A new tag was added in svn using

svn copy
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/tags/CONFIGURATION_1_1RC1

The distributions for 1.1RC1 can be found at
http://www.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.1rc1/

As release notes the changelog report can be used, which can be found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/changes-report.html

I hope I have done nothing dramatically wrong (first trial). Comments
are welcome. What is the next step for a release? Calling a vote?

Oliver