commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: VOTE: FeedParser move to Commons Proper...
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 07:21:42 GMT
+1 for promoting feedparser to commons proper

-0 for dedicated mailing list, httpclient got one during their major
refactoring mail storm when they were sending dozens of mails every
day. It was a practical solution but not good community wise.
I would advice only to get a separate mailing list if you are planning
to move to jakarta level project. (it is also less confusing to your
users)

-- Dirk