commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nacho G. Mac Dowell" <igonza...@informa.es>
Subject Re: maven: where does javadoc footer come from?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:18:37 GMT
Hi, you are getting this from this bits in the POM:

  <organization>
    <name>The Apache Software Foundation</name>
    <inceptionYear>2001</inceptionYear>

The generated site will have a notice sign:
    © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation
The javadocs:
    Copyright © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation.
    All Rights Reserved.

where 2005 is the year we are on

regards,

Nacho