commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] proposal: FileUtils
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:36:57 GMT
Hello!

Sorry for being late, but I have had an appointment day with one of our
customers.

> public abstract class Backup implements IOOperation {
>
>     protected Backup(final FuPolicy policy) {
> And two implementations:
>
> public class NoBackup extends Backup {
> public class SimpleBackup extends Backup {

The only thing I do not understand is why you need the "policy" if you
extend the Backup. The derived classes are the policy.
Else you should do somethink like NoBackupPolicy and SimpleBackupPolicy
which will be passed to Backup.
But I think extending Backup (to implement different policies) is good
enough and then you could drop the policy, no?

Ciao,
Mario