commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r149313 - in jakarta/commons/sandbox/javaflow/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/bytecode/bcel/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/testcode/
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:51:23 GMT
> Closing an OutputStream twice is a bug or is it indeed nitpicking? ;)

Bummer missed that one :)

That nitpicking was not aimed at your submission.
...it was on a new line on the commit message ;)

Well, the point is that the file writing code is
temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
That's why fixing it is not that important.

Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
hunks are not being found.

> I was thinking that it might make sense for me to work on some docs as
> well... might be a good opportunity for me to dig deeper through things
> as well as put down in words what I'm seeing and learn a few things from
> you about the overall design.  Thoughts?

Sounds awesome!

cheers
--
Torsten